Below are our picks for Week 4:
- Kitshoff – the big ginger is a week in week out rock.
- Codey Taylor – Highlanders scrum looks weak and therefore he might score this week front the line-outs close to the try line.
- Alaalatoa – solid in that position against a Chiefs front row that is questionable.
- Patrick Tuipulotu – Against the Bulls but I like the way he’s playing at the moment.
- PSDT – Solid in this position and will score at some point surely.
- Frizell – He’s starting a usually makes loads of runs etc. so I prefer him to anyone. Be careful of rotation next week though.
- Hoskins Sotutu – He’s actively involved in everything and is must at the moment for me.
- Samu– Pretty solid and more of a long term pick.
- Herschel Jantjies – Starting again and playing at home, he’s the one this week for me.
- McKenzie – He is playing at 15 again and is just to dangerous to leave out.
- Reece – A few runs and he’s on 50 easily so an easy choice.
- James o’Connor – Against the Sunwolves I think he should do well this week,
- Chris Feauai-Sautia – Again against the Sunwolves and always involved in the Reds attack.
- Boffelli – Starts at 15 this week which should be good for his tally.
- David Havili – Hopefully still kicking this week and been on great form of late.
Vice Captain – Sevu Reece
Captain – McKensie