Below are our picks for Week 3:
- Kitshoff – the big ginger is a week in week out rock.
- Codey Taylor – I like this fixture, especially because the Blues are vulnerable when it comes to rolling mauls. Try time for Codey?
- Alaalatoa – solid in that position and at home again this week.
- Petti – easy, especially with the Jags at home against The Reds.
- PSDT – Solid in this position and will score at some point surely.
- Frizell – He’s starting a usually makes loads of runs etc. so I prefer him to anyone. Be careful of rotation next week though.
- Schoeman – He’s actively involved in everything and the game against the stormers could be pretty open.
- Samu– and closely behind him Hoskins. Both pretty solid and more of a long term pick.
- TJ Perenara – The Hurricanes were lucky to beat the Jags at home but now that the Hurricanes are at home I think he’s a safe bet.
- McKenzie – He is playing at 15 against the Sunwolves. But boy is he expensive!
- Reece – So dangerous and if the Blues have a bad game, he is sure to be in thick of it.
- Laumape – Again did well last week (Cough Forward Pass lol) and back at home this week so I’m thinking he is the safest center to pick this week.
- Carreras – playing 15 against reds just pips Ennor and Kurtly Beale this week.
- Boffelli – He’s got a great average and its against the reds at home.
- Alaimalo – He’s looked pretty sharp so far this season and should cause some problems against the Sunwolves.
Vice Captain – McKenzie
Captain – Laumape