Below are our picks for Week 2:
- Kitshoff – the big ginger is a week in week out rock
- Fainga’a – tough position to pick, but at home the brumbies like those mauls.
- Alaalatoa – another weekly rock, good home game for the Brumbies
- Petti – easy, especially with the Jags at home against the canes
- PSDT – stormers at home, picking Pieter Steph ahead of Barrett and Tuipolotu
- Coetzee – big game first week, another home game, and going to be pushing a bok claim, so I’m hopping on this bandwagon.
- Schoeman – not hot on the lions this week, but got a nose for the try line, always puts in a shift.
- Naisarani – one of my season long picks, taking him over Samu, and Hoskins.
- Hershel Jantjies – form pick, on fire last week and Stormers at home again.
- McKenzie – I don’t love the chiefs this week, but DMak has too much upside. I’d take him marginally ahead of Willemse, and Miotti would be close as well. Some good options this week at FH
- Reece – slight risk, but look sharp enough last week.
- Laumape – I think you can make a case for Kuridrani and Beale here, and even have an all Australian midfield.
- Carreras – playing 15, should be plenty of space against the canes, taking him ahead of Ennor just because I can’t pick the entire ‘saders backline. pick playing at 15.
- Jordan – playing 15, like that.
- Havili – playing 10, and going to be kicking. Should provide a good base.
Vice Captain – McKenzie / Havili / Reece (earlier game)
Captain – Carreras / Laumape is the above doesn’t hit