Right, we’re going old school this week because of tech, holiday and illness problems. Below are our week 5 pick, and yes, I like the Hurricanes in Hamilton:
- Kitshoff – best prop in the game – bar Tupou – is back.
- Marx – solid if unspectacular so far, he’s going to go off soon
- Montoya – hooker who can start at prop, and is at the back of the Jags rolling mauls.
- Scott Barrett – I’m sticking with the form lock
- Guido Petti – consistently solid
- Helu – I’m taking a flyer on Helu as he’s starting at lock, over most probably Schoeman.
- Ardie Savea – Ardie starting at 8 always has good potential for points
- Kwagga – toss up between him and ardie, but I’m goign Kwagga at home.
- TJ – is TJ.
- Parker – like him as the best kicking option this week.
- Saumaki – wing is hard to pick this week, and there’s risk all over this with early subs, injury etc … but upside is exciting.
- Laumape – too good to ignore
- Kerevi – potentially big scoring week for the big guy
- Jordie Barrett
- McKenzie – keeping faith now that he’s back at 15.
Captain – Laumape – can lightening strike 3 times in a row ? It’s his 50th run out for the Hurricanes, I’m pretty sure they whole team will be gunning for him to get a try.
Kicker – Parker. Fingers crossed he gets more than 60 mins, if so he should get a decent amount of kick points.