Some tough calls this week with only $6M in the bank:
- Tupou– been on fire recently.
- Codie – I think the Crusaders are going to starve the Hurricanes of ball, keep it close and try to dominate up front – that means mauls, that means codie potential.
- Bregvadze – hooker playing prop and he’s starting this week which means he should do at least 50mins and might be good for 30 pts.
- Brodie – best lock in world rugby at home in a must win game.
- Mostert – tough game but Lions work horse and they need a big game from him this week..
- JL Du-Preez – best backrow on the game
- Ardie – on great form.
- Mafi – killer match-up
- TJ – tough day at the office, but the only premium SH left.
- Mo’Unga – I’m kind of hedging myself here. I think the ‘saders game will be tight, so Mo’Unga might be up there just from kicking points, but he’ll have a point to prove against the ABs incumbent 10. On fire recently.
- Boffelli – yeah I know, not playing Lam. Well I can’t afford him in this set-up, but the Crusaders are good at taking players out of the game plan. Boffelli has a good match-up at home playing 15.
- Hodge – playing 10 against the Sunwolves.
- Kriel – best value I could find for the price, at home, against a week Brumbies team. Ideally I’d like to trade up to a Kerevi or Laumape here, but couldn’t work out where to trim.
- Folau – back to his best, getting the standard +30 pts for turning up.
- DMcK – due a big one.
Vice Captain: Mafi, and you probably won’t need to worry about your captain.
Captaining: McKenzie as my back-up.