This gets harder and harder each week. Most decent teams now will have a value of around or above $7M by now. Trying to pick a team with only $6M is hard work:
- Kitshoff – first name on the team sheet, literally and figuratively
- Paenga-A – good value, great match-up this week and with no Marx probably one of the most traded in this week.
- Sio – good value for solid points
- Pieter-Steph – points machine.
- Louisi – value pick, tends to get involved and with no Hemopo one of the better value locks. Annoying Fatialofa’s not starting, he’s even cheaper.
- JL Du-Preez – best backrow on the game
- Mafi – third best backrow in the game, but I prefer him over Akira this week
- Ardie Savea – good value backrow in good form, nice match-up
- Pulu – with TJ only off the bench, the only premium SH playing
- Beauden – just about edges it on value, although Willemse is close now that prices have closed
- Lam – have you seen this guy ?
- Kerevi – huge upside this week against a Sunwolves team that can’t tackle. Really depends whether the Reds actually give him enough ball.
- Goodhue – good match-up, always in the points a nose for the try line.
- Milner-Skudder – best option of the low value OBKs
- DMcK – due a big one I figure
Vice Captain: Lam in the early game, just in case.
Captaining: Kerevi, should be a solid 50, with potential for a 100 pointer if he really brings his game.