- Ginger – fantasy gold.
- Marx – best player in the game.
- Manu – great value starting prop
- Hemopo – tackle machine, good value.
- Tuipoluto – bit of a flyer here, but it’s either him of Louisi, and Patrick is better in loose games when he gets a rumble on. Yet to see it this year.
- Akira Ioane – best backrow, good run of games and match-up.
- Du Preez – solid, always works, and always needs to tackle.
- Mafi – is Mafi.
- TJ Perenara – great try scoring SH and Hurricane’s historically do well against the Rebels. It’s either him or Genia, it’s a fascinating match-up
- Beauden – this is a coinflip this week, but on points per value, then I think Beauden will edge the likes of Willemse or Foley this week.
- Alaimalo – playing full back should give him more opportunity, and is largely why I’m still backing him this week in what I think will be a very tough game against the Highlanders.
- Laumape – surely he’s due a brace of tries ?
- Reiko Ioane – not sold on 12, but he’ll get more ball which is good, and hopefully plenty of space.
- Jordie Barrett – a glimpse last week, but this week should be big.
- DMck – everyone lost their shit that he was “amazing” against the Sunwolves. Let’s face it, I could still do a turn against them. Out of all the picks this week this is the one I don’t like. But I don’t have the balls to pick Folau or SP Marais over him, yet.
CAPTAIN: DMck safe, or Laumape if you’re taking a gamble.