The Dream Team Of Week 5 ( Points):
- Wilco Louw scoring 50 points
- Fereti Sa’aga scoring 40 points
- Marx scoring 79 points(Off the Bench)
- M. Orie scoring 48 points
- P. du Toit 42 points
- P. Matera scoring 81 points
- C. Timu scoring 64 points
- Javier Ortega Desio scoring 58 points
- W. Genia scoring 40 points
- N. Sanchez 51 points
- J. Goodhue 62 with points
- B. Meukes scoring 59 points
- D. McKensie with 91 points
- E. Boffelli 70 scoring points
- T. Pulu scoring 64 points
TOP SCORER – D. McKensie the top point scorer of Week 6.
- Ardie Savea -7 points, got penalized a few times, then started to make some runs. Just after that he seemed to break a rib and was taken off 7 points. I’m sure most team managers will struggle with transfers this week like me…
- POOREST PERFORMER – Tim Perry –6 points.
What has round 6 taught us:
- Marvin Orie is one to watch outscoring Brodie Retallick, He’s already scored 3 tries this season and is averaging over 26 points a game.
- Damien McKensie showed he can play at 10 last week, although the opposition was not a Kiwi team. He was sublime last week and if you don’t already have him, what you waiting for??
- Jack Goodhue is definitely a consistent centre and I reckon he’s going to force his way into The All Black setup.
- Will Genia is clearly the scrumhalf to have. I thought his first performance of the season was maybe a once off but he now has an average 25 points…
- Marx is a ridiculous points machine this year. Who comes off the bench and scores 79 points? Not even Folau has done something so incredible ever. I subbed him out as I had the luxury to do so… Massively regret that now!
- Always and I mean always check the starting line-ups. https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRugby/super-rugby-weekend-teams-20180116-2
- Apart from the ever consistent Kerevi I am starting to think C. Timu is the real deal, I wonder what will happen to him when Scott Higginbotham returns as he is doing a great job.
- The Stormers have the all the props, Steven Kitshoff leading the pack as well as Wilco Louw not far behind. Get them in!!!