- Beast been very consistent, a safe pick.
- Codie Taylor, at home against the Bulls, push over try?!
- James Slipper*: Did well last week and the week before, should start every game and makes quite a few tackles.
- Brodie: Scored over 100 last week and now faces the Sunwolves…
- Mostert: He made 59 last week, that’s still insane.
- Kwagga: Playing 8 this week should kill it with his runs and tackle busts.
- Mafi: he’s Mafi.
- T.Seu, loves running from the back of the Scrum and should be attempting this a lot this weekend.
- TJ Perenara: He’s 100th cap for the Hurricanes at home,respect!
- Willemse: The Stormers looked good last weekend and he doesn’t pass the ball that much…
- Hosea Saumaki: The Chiefs have gaps in their defense and I think he’ll have a good week at home, especially with Marty as the last line of defense.
- Anton Lienert-Brown: A High average and should score at least once this weekend.
- Laumape: I started the season without out him but I think if you can get him in this ,do it!
- Jack Maddocks: He’s been moved to 15, can only do better with more ball in hand, I reckon.
- DMck: Back to his natural position, and where he’s the most dangerous attacking runner in the game.
CAPTAIN: Hosea Saumaki