Week 5 picks (not all teams are out at the time of writing):
- Kitshoff: great carrier of the ball, nose for the try line, Stormers at home.
- Marx: best hooker in fantasy rugby with a home game against the ‘wolves.
- Uelese: hooker player at prop. Nuff said.
- Du Toit: Playing at 7. Stormers like to play an expansive game at home, and they really need Pieter-Steph to hit the gain line. I’m rolling the dice a little with this one, but I fancy a try for PSDT.
- Mostert: Another lock playing at 7 and against the Sunwolves.
- Smith: Hasn’t really cut loose this year, but if there was any game that he should, it’s this one. Pretty good value now he’s lost $100k of value.
- Mafi: he’s Mafi.
- Naisarani: basically Mafi 2.0
- Cronje: it’s a flip between him and Weber this week, but I’m going Cronje
- Willemse: Loads of good matchups this week, with either Lions FH or Falcon, but I love the fact Willemse doesn’t pass the ball, and I can’t quite afford either Lion with this set-up
- Alaimalo: has been one of the chiefs to stand out so far. Given there aren’t any Lions OBKs starting, this guys near the top of the list.
- Kerevi: back at 12, against the Jags, in no doubt a loose game, hopefully another 70+
- Dyanti: You actually have 4 lions to pick from at centre – RJvR playing on the wing (can’t decide if I like that or not), Mapoe, Vorster – but I’m sticking with the gas man.
- Leyds: at home, playing full back. Great value.
- DMck: Back to his natural position, and where he’s the most dangerous attacking runner in the game.