TOP SCORER –MAfi(REB) 106 points, finally scored a well deserved try as he’s been great the whole season. Folau was only 1 point behind him with 105 points. It seems Folau has finally turned up to the party, just a pity I backed Julian Savea instead…
UNLUCKY PICKS – Malakai Fekitoa(HIGH) deserves to be mentioned with measly 6 points in a 55-6 hammering of the Force… The winner by a mile this week is Matt Duffie, with wait for it -33!!!!! I have never seen anything like it in fantasy rugby…OUCH!!!!
POOREST PERFORMERS – Matt Duffie with -33 again.
What did we learn:
- Folau has joined the party and if you can afford after his $99K increase in value you propably should bring him in.
- The Highlanders are hit and miss in terms of fantasy rugby points. Although Aki Seiuli(their prop) and Rob Thompson(from the bench) made 88 and 71 points respectively.
- Richie Mo’unga is on fire at the moment along with this whole team, he does boast a heavy $499K price-tag though. Goodhue and Seta Tamanivalu are also just consistent points at the minute.
- The Lions played a great match and Kwagga is looking sharper and getting more involved each week. Skousan also scored well although Ruan Combrinck stole the show with 58 points on his return.
- Julian Savea is so hit and miss and at the moment he is more regularly a miss…He’ll propably score a 3 tries against the Bulls now that I’ve typed this.
- The Sharks played well in the 2nd half against The Sunwolves. Mvovo being the pick of the bunch with 85 points.
- Lionel Cronjie scored yet another 33 points despite losing to the Brumbies.
- The Stormers made a great comeback against the Blues in Cape Town. Kolisi was immense with 52 points. Despite all the handbags being swung around during the match it was a fantastic win for The Stormers after a poor tour of NewZealand.