TOP SCORER –Samu Kerevi 125 massive points, the guy was a machine last weekend. I feel for you if you didn’t captain him and shed a tear for you if he wasn’t in your team…
UNLUCKY PICKS – Naholo(HIGH) 11 Points and a red card, that hurt . Skousan deserves a special mention as he was averaging over 40 points and made 0 pffffffffffff!
POOREST PERFORMERS – Alex Hodgman(BLUES) with -9, only 173 manages got burnt. Karmicheal Hunt made -4 when Kerevi made 125, ouch!
- Kerevi is still a must have in 2017.
- The Crusaders stopping the Hurricanes just proves that they deserve to be top of the NZ conference, even if their style of rugby is a tad boring at times.
- The Highlanders are not playing their best rugby and managing to scrape wins. Fekitou was on 1 point until he scored in the dying seconds of the game.
- The Bulls almost managed to win a game at home until Snyman saw red, honestly I’d bench for 6 weeks as punishment, never mind the red card… They have truly hit rock bottom after last week.
- The Lions v Brumbies was surprisingly tight. In the past that fixture produced big scores but unfortunately this one did not. The Lions managed to get another win under belt away from home which is great.
- Julian Savea is starting to play a bit like he did in 2016, which is disappointing.
- The Blues v the Cheetahs was the match to rack up some decent point, especially if you had either Ioanes, Luatua or Nanai.
- The Kings beating the Sharks was just great to see. Lionel Cronjie and A. Bock were awesome, What can I say? I’m a Stormers fan.