SENTIMENT OF THE WEEK: What do we do without The Chiefs and Hurricanes? #panic
TOP SCORER – Ardie Savea (Hurricanes) 83 Points
UNLUCKY PICKS –Josh Mann-Rea(BRUM) and Jack Goodhue(CRUS) –Josh was injured early in the first half in game where he would have made a load of points and Jack Goodhue a late exclusion, I hate those!
POOREST PERFORMER – Rory Arnold (BRUM) at -8, conceded loads of penalties
What has round 4 taught us:
- The injuries are still increasing and lots of players are being rested against the weaker team. Eben(STOR) and Pieter-Steph(STOR) being rested against the Sunwolves is going burn this week
- Laumape (HURR) is the real deal scoring another 2 tries, find it strange he only went up from 50 to 53 points, hmmm
- The Jaguares beat the Cheetahs and I think some of their players might be worth a punt in the next few weeks.
- Izzy scores big one week and the next he’s terrible, WHY IS HE PLAYING CENTRE??? The guy is prolific at full back and the Waratahs can’t get a win… We all see it so why can’t The Tahs coach? #movehimto15pls
- The Sharks struggled against the Kings this past weekend at home. I really thought that after their performances away from home they would destroy the Kings.
- The Crusaders are grinding out win after win with their new look team. It’s impressive. Whetu Douglas(CRUS) the mysterious number 8 is averaging 39.5 points a game as is a mere $210K.
- Curwin Bosch(SHARKS) held the kicking duties after his 27 point the previous week, If he keeps kicking and playing fullback I still believe he is a bargain at $215K. Cant say I’m not slightly disappointed that he didn’t score more this week against the Kings.
- Damian Mckensie (CHIEFS) – At 10 as well as kicking, he just gets the ball more often at flyhalf, likes to run at the defence himself, he’s a must in my mind as he’ll just keep going up and up in value. On a bye this week though.